These general conditions are intended to regulate relations between "Bulgari" Ltd., EİK 148007660 and customer platform SOFIARENTACAR.COM
II. DATA PROVIDER
Information under the Electronic Commerce Act and the Law on Consumer Protection:
1. Name Provider: "Bulgari" OOD
2. Headquarters and headquarters: Bulgaria, g. Varna, str. Han Malamir № 20
3. Address for exercise of business and address for addressing complaints from users: Bulgaria, g. Sofia, str. Nikola Petkov № 86
4. Contact information: Bulgaria, g. Sofia, Nikola Petkov St 86 tel. + 359 887945950
(1) Commission for Personal Data Protection
Address: g. Sofia, str. "Prof.. Tsvetan Lazarov "№ 2,
tel.: (02) 940 20 46
Fax: (02) 940 36 40
(2) Commission for Consumer Protection
Address: 1000 g. Sofia, Sq.”Slaveykov” №4A, 3rd floor, 4 and 6,
tel.: 02 / 980 25 24
Fax: 02 / 988 42 18
hot line: 0700 111 22
6. Link to the platform for online dispute resolution HTTPS://EC.EUROPA.EU/CONSUMERS/ODR/MAIN/INDEX.CFM?EVENT=MAIN.HOME.CHOOSELANGUAGE
III. Conditions of employment
1. Requirements tenant:
- Valid driving license and control stub (or act, of that deadline not expired before the date of the return of car)
- Minimum 2 (two) years of service;
- Valid ID – ID card or passport;
- completed 21 years; Upon signing a rental contract, required by the Lessee to provide originals and copies of driver's license and ID card / international passport (copies of the documents can be sent in advance).
- To confirm a reservation is required to pay a deposit of 30% the final rental price. Payment can be made via PayPal, EasyPay, Western Union, MoneyGram, bank transfer and cash at any of our
The minimum rental period is 2 days (48 o'clock).If you want to rent a car for more than 2 months (60 days), contact our team to get the most advantageous for you prices and conditions.;
3. Delay in returning the car:
- Upon returning the car the customer is entitled to a grace period 2 o'clock (It must be agreed in advance and is entered into the lease).
- A delay of 2 to 4 hours accrue 50% the amount per rental day (half day rental).
- Delay over 4 hours will be charged full rental day;
4. Prices and payment All prices are in Euros and include VAT. The price is based on a 24-hour rental (are calculated 24 hours from the time of renting a car). Payment is made: Cash hiring (supply) car. Bank transfer – previously, the bank account provided by the company. *Fees and commissions are charged to the customer. *It is possible accrual of bank fee depending on the issuing bank. The deposit is payable upon conclusion of the contract. The deposit will be returned upon return of the rental car and if there are no shortages and / or damages.
Confirmed reservation can be canceled / altered to 15 days before the start of the rental period, without charging fees. Upon refusal / rebooking, less than this period, prepayment is nevyzbryshtaemo. Prepayment will not be refunded in case of default of the Lessee. Performed advance when making a reservation will be restored, in case, that can not be given alternative car.
5. Delivery / collection services in the region of Sofia, Varna and Veliko Tarnovo clock. For deliveries outside those cities, please, call tel- 0887 945 950!
5,1 The delivery of the car specified by the customer address is paid and the price is 10 €
6. Hiring a driver at your request Bulgari Rent a Car, can provide driver, by paying more 30 EUR per day and cost per night (if necessary).
7. Fuel: Fuel from the tenant; The cars are delivered with the available fuel in the tank and returned with the same amount. In cases, when the car is returned with empty tank, the difference is paid 1.40 EUR per liter;
8. The cars have: standard equipment, according to traffic police – spare tire, jack and tire wrench, emergency triangle, fire extinguisher, medicine chest. season tires – summer or winter. Vignette purchased by the tenant.
9. Technical issues
In case of technical problem, the client can contact the team of Bulgari Rent a Car Phone Emergency, recorded in the lease car. replacement vehicle – in any technical malfunction (the fault of the Lessor) within 12 o'clock (for Sofia, Varna and Veliko Tarnovo) and 24 o'clock (for Bulgaria), We will provide a replacement vehicle FREE. In case of accident or malfunction beyond our control, We can provide you car, as pay shipping costs and rent.
10. Traffic accident (RTA)
In case of accident, call the company phone, recorded in the lease.
Then call the phone. emergency case in Bulgaria (tel.: 112) and ask them to assist you.
Damage insurance is not valid in the following cases:
- If the vehicle is driven after consuming alcohol or drugs;
- In case of accident, not a protocol for the accident by the Police upon returning the car;
- The renter has allowed another person, unauthorized in lease, to drive the car;
- Tires and / or wheels of cars were damaged and no written statement from the Police;
- The lessee intentionally caused damage to the vehicle or its accessories.
Theft insurance is not valid in the following cases:
- It is not a protocol for the theft of Interior;
- Not returned the documents and car keys; the vehicle is left unlocked;
- The car has been left turned on an alarm system;
- Vehicle documents are left in it;
IV. protection of personal data
1.information, we collect:
- Personal information, collected and processed using the service "renting a car for rent" - physical identity (names, LC number / passport, Expiry date, country, of which has been issued, date of birth, a complete and accurate address, contact phone, Email), scanned copy or photograph of the driver's license and partial information on data cr. card, which has made a deposit to use the service. Processing is necessary for the performance of obligations under the contract, that individual, for which data relate, it is a party, and actions, prior to the conclusion of contract. The need for the collection of personal information is dictated by the fact, that in certain circumstances the state authorities have legal grounds to require personal identification information.
- Personal information, It provides when using our website and subscribe to services - names, date of birth, Email. Examples of these services are e-mail campaigns or events. Providing this information is voluntary, but some of our services are not available, if you do not provide this information.
- Combined data. These data are generated by our system, while monitors traffic on the website. This information does not identify you and is not associated in any way with personal information, which may have provided.
2.Sharing information with third parties:
- Personal data shall be provided to third parties only after obtaining written consent from the person, for which data relate.
- Without the consent of the individual personal data can be made available to third parties in cases, when we are obliged to provide information to public authorities, who have legal grounds to request this information.
- Pooled data are not shared with third parties, such as advertisers and business partners.
3.What is personal information:
We collect information, which helps us to offer the best possible personalized service, and information, which we are legally obliged, according to Bulgarian legislation. Your personal information may be stored and processed for the following purposes:
- To book a car - in office, by phone or online.
- To provide you with the service "car rental rent", at the conclusion of lease.
- To process transactions, you can do about car rentals.
- In cases, in which we are obliged to provide information to state institutions.
- To offer information, corresponds most closely to you and your interests.
- For the performance of marketing campaigns, promotions and market research.
If you wish to disable cookies, ask your supplier, to find out how to do this. please, have in mind, You will be able to use certain functions of the website "Bulgari" OOD, after disable cookies.
Like most Web sites, and we automatically gather certain information and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol address (IP), type and browser language, ISP (ISP), pages of links and exit pages, operating system, stamp with date / time, and klikstriym data.
We use this information, to understand and analyze trends, to administer the site, To learn more about user behavior on the site, and to gather demographic information about your user base as a whole. "Bulgari" OOD You can use these data in marketing and advertising services.
5.Shelf life of personal data:
The deadline for the storage of personal information is 4 years 6 months, which is justified by Article 82, and paragraph 4 of Article 80 and LAOS 81 CC in relation to 189 ZDvP. After this time the information is automatically deleted.
6.Right of access to information:
Every customer has the right at any time to the processing request information to collect and process personal data, and state blocking or destruction (erasure) of collected personal data about him. Deleting personal data can be made by filling out the form. If deletion is contrary to statutory or contractual obligations for storage or other reasons set out in the law, instead deletion will be done only block data, as the customer is sent a reasoned refusal. For more information you can contact us.